Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Top 10 Favorite Recipes From 2015



I wanted to share some of my favourite recipes from this past year. 

I always love looking back over all the posts and trying to decide what my favorites were. I am always like, “oh ya, that one was awesome” or “man I forgot how good that one was!” It is a good reminder to put some good recipes back into regular rotation!



These babies are SO very good. They are tender and chewy and the cream of tartar gives them a great tangy flavour. I love that they can be adapted for any occasion! Loved them!



Ohhhh how I love these shells and cheese. I mean you all know my feelings on mac & cheese and this is just one of my all-time fav’s.
So simple and quick and uber comforting!



I love anything with Rhubarb in it. This tender cake was super. I love finding new recipes for rhubarb and this one is a keeper for sure.



I totally love Asian style food. This dish really hits the spot when you have a mad craving for Chinese take-out.  The sauce is out of this world and the chicken is super crispy and baked, which is a healthier alternative. A little rice and a spring roll and you have yourself a better than take-out dinner.



I am always on the lookout for a good muffin recipe. This one was a winner for me. They are so tender and moist and so full of flavor. These muffins made a great mid-morning snack for work.



I could eat this multiple times a week. I am obsessed with it. It encompasses everything I love about breakfast all in one skillet. It is easily adaptable to your own tastes, which I love. It makes a perfect breakfast and an even more perfect breakfast FOR dinner!



I think cookies are my favorite thing to bake. I love cookies, my hips, on the other hand, not so fond of big batches of cookies. This amazing little recipe for 4 perfect and I do mean PERFECT, chocolate chip cookies is the best ever. You get to give into your cookie craving without all the guilt of eating ALL the cookies. I give this recipe a big old 2 thumbs up!




I feel like if I have to explain to you why this is on my top 10 list then you just don’t get me… I mean just look at it, it is a thing of beauty.
Make it stuff it in your face, just do it!



These have become a household staple. My in house taste tester LOVES these. I make a batch every couple of weeks and wrap them individually and keep them in the fridge. That way he can just grab one and go. They make a great breakfast or snack!



I couldn’t love this dish any more than I do. It is pasta perfection. I am seriously salivating just thinking about how great this pasta tastes. It is super quick and easy and tastes like a dream. It was definitely my favourite dish of the whole year!

I am excited to see what kind of yummy things I can come up with in 2016. I hope you all keep reading and cooking along with me!

Happy New Year Everybody!
Here is to a healthy happy delicious 2016!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. I seriously just gained 5 pounds looking at the photos they all look so good. There's actually only three I haven't yet made & now I can't wait to make them! I agree with your #1 - it's one of the yummiest ever things. Now I will be adding it to this weeks menu! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete